Time for break, thank goodness!

19 11 2010

At long last, the time has come for Thanksgiving break. This is the first break that we’ve had since school started, and I’ve decided that this break is what I’m thankful for this year. I’ve been so busy this semester, what with classes, the Cynic, and other design work on the side. I’ve pretty much been running around doing things non-stop since the first day of classes.

Speaking of classes though, I registered for classes on Wednesday (only have to do that two more times! AH!) and I got almost everything that I needed. Here’s what I’m going to be taking:

• Sustainable Community Development
  • Digital Illustration
  • Public Communication Media
  • Applied Research Methods
  • Applied Research Methods- LAB
  • Publication Design (hopefully, once it opens for registration – technically it’s a continuing ed class, so I can’t register ’til December)

Needless to say, it will probably be another busy semester, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I tend to complain about not having enough free time to myself, but ┬áhonestly I don’t know what I’d do with myself if I had more down time. Catch up on some sleep I suppose :]

Last night, the Cynic had a Thanksgiving dinner with everyone, so I will post some wicked cool pics as soon as I get copies of them.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Enjoy your break! :]

Actions

Information