Chilly nights, warm days

5 10 2010

DSC02045.JPG

It must be fall. It’s cold in the mornings and warm in the afternoons. Scarves and sweaters are perfect at 8am, but a little much around 3pm. Though it is a little inconvenient when it comes to dressing, I love this time of year.

This past weekend was really great. My parents came up to visit me, and it was really great to see them. I accidentally planned for them to come up during parents weekend, so there were a lot of people everywhere, especially downtown. We went apple picking at Shelburne Orchards, and I’ve decided that that is one of my favorite places in the area. It’s such a gorgeous spot. It’s about 15-20 minutes from campus (depending on traffic), and very easy to find.

It was a very relaxing afternoon, and it was great to get off campus and away from the hustle and bustle of my everyday schedule (which, if I haven’t mentioned already, is kind of crazy). PLUS I got to buy some cider donuts and make a pie with all the apples, so it was an all-around good day.

This picture is from Shelburne Orchards as well, but it is from a week or two earlier when I went with a bunch of my friends.

DSC02055.JPG

Actions

Information