Back in Beautiful Burlington!

20 09 2010

It’s mid-September, the leaves are turning, and the nights are chilly. That can only mean one thing: I’m back at UVM.

After a long break from blogging, I’m back and ready to go. A lot has happened in the past six months. I’m a junior, and I’m living off campus which is fantastic. I absolutely love it. It’s so nice having your own place that is like a mini-home away from home. No dealing fire alarms at 3am or sharing a bathroom with 20 other people. It’s also great to get away from campus and have some time and space to myself.

That being said, I am CRAZY busy. I’ve got four classes, an internship at Shark Communications, work at the Cynic, and work at Health Promotions on campus (I’m a Marketing Assistant). I feel like I’ve been running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but to be honest, I would take being busy over nothing to do any day of the week. I’m taking Intro to Web Design, Communication Law, Socially Responsible Marketing, and College Media Practicum. The work with those classes, in addition to work for the Cynic, my internship, and Health Promotions has been more than enough to keep me occupied.

I’ll end my post here, because homework awaits, but I’ll definitely be posting something interesting very soon :)

Actions

Information