The Final Stretch

1 12 2009

Happy December 1st! I can’t believe that it is already December. The semester has gone by sooo fast, as always. Today is the second day back after Thanksgiving break, and everyone I’ve talked to has said that they didn’t want to come back. I had a great time over break with my family/friends. It was way to short of a break to see everyone and do everything I wanted, but Christmas break is coming soon.

Before Thanksgiving we had registration for classes. Overall it went well. It was nice going through the process as a sophomore and having a better idea of what was going on, what I had to take, etc. I had five classes that I needed/wanted to take but I only got into four of them. The fifth was full before I even went to register (or someone has a faster clicker finger than I do!). So now I’m working on finding a fifth class and deciding what I’m going to do. Right now I’m registered for:

- Consumer, Markets, and Public Policy

- French Culture

- Communication Methods (Public Speaking)

- News Writing Across Media

Not too bad I suppose. The last day of classes is next Wednesday, and then finals start the week after that. This semester, my finals are all spread out over the week which is a good thing and a bad thing. It’s a good thing because it gives me time to study and relax and not freak out. It’s a bad thing because I have to be here until the last day before vacation. Oh well, I’ll survive!

Actions

Information