I Love…

17 09 2009

Female Orgasm!

Now, before anyone reading this gets their head too deep in the gutter let me back up and give a little background information…

I Love Female Orgasm is a program put on by a couple, Marshall Miller and Dorian Solot, who travel around the county to college campuses teaching about sex education. Don’t get me wrong though: this is not your typical, stuffy anatomy class. Marshall and Dorian are absolutely hysterical together. The fact that they are married really adds another great aspect to their presentation. The information they’re sharing is presented very honestly and and to the point, with LOTS of humor. Marshall and Dorian came to UVM last night (courtesy of the UVM Program Board) and I went with my roommate from last year and a few girls from her floor. We were laughing the whole time. It’s a really popular event on campus, and this year instead of giving out tickets, the event was “First Come First Serve” so the 4th floor of the Davis Center was a bit of a madhouse. The whole ‘lecture’ (if you can even call it that) has a very strong underlying theme of women’s empowerment and being comfortable with yourself, which is really cool. Dorian in particular touches on the fact that being comfortable with your body is not only important personally, but medically as well (she is a breast cancer survivor). It’s a really fun event that has become a yearly tradition at UVM, so if you all ever hear about ‘I Love Female Orgasm’ coming near you, I would definitely recommend it!

This is a picture I took while I was eating lunch. It was absolutely gorgeous outside, so I decided to eat outside!

DSC01821.JPG

Actions

Information