Last Entry as a Freshman

1 05 2009

This is my last entry as a freshman in college. WOOHOO! It’s very exciting in a weird sort of way….I still can’t believe that I’ve gotten through a year of college already. Right now, I’m in the midst of studying for and taking exams. On Thursday, I had my Visual Communication final, which went very well. I finished it in twenty minutes (all multiple choice/true or false questions). Even though I felt good about the exam, I always feel a little uneasy when I finish exams so quickly, like I’m missing something. Also, today I finished and turned in my math exam, and submitted the take-home portion of my Political Science final.

This weekend I’m more or less going to be in my room studying for three different exams: Political Science (Monday), World/Food/Population/Development (Tuesday), and Nutrition (Tuesday). It sounds like a lot to do, but thankfully I have it fairly well under control. Maybe it’s just because I’ve almost finished a year, but I feel better off for these exams compared to last semester. It could also be because last semester I had three exams and three papers to write!

The time between the last day of classes and finals is kind of strange. It’s like a few days off, but at the same time you have to do a bunch of work, depending on what you have for finals. My schedule has been pretty leisurely. I’ve had plenty of time to study and relax at the same time. That’s the key to studying, a balance between studying and relaxing. On the last day of classes, my roommate and I and a few friends decided to order Chinese food to celebrate – quite tasty! :)

I hope that this year that this blog has been helpful/informative/amusing/etc. to whoever has been reading it and keeping up with it. I really appreciate all the comments, and I hope that I’ve been able to help! Have a great summer, and I’ll be back in the fall as a sophomore!

one year down, three to go.
:)

Actions

Information