Two weeks left!

22 04 2009

AH! I can’t believe there’s only two weeks left in this semester! I can’t wait to be done with classes and finals and be on break for three-ish months. It’ll be so nice to have a break and relax.

Last week was registration for classes, which is always an experience. Students are given different days to register based on how many credits they’ve earned. I ended up registering Friday at 7am – yes everyone registers that early. After going back and forth for a few days, I ended up with….

Fundamentals of Public Communication

Principles of Community Development

MS Office: Beyond the Basics

MS Office: Beyond the Basics – LAB

Sociology: Race Relations in the U.S.

Elements of Statistics

….which is everything that I needed/wanted. Granted, some of them are requirements, but I’m happy that I got it all figured out. I might end up with another lab that goes along with my design class that I’m currently taking, but I’m not sure about that one yet. The only downside is that four days out of the week I have class at either 8AM or 8:30AM. On the bright side, I only have one class on Fridays!

***A piece of advice with registering for classes: when you log in to register, one of the first pages has boxes at the bottom of it for the CRN number for classes. If you know all the numbers ahead of time, all you have to do is type in the numbers and hit enter. It makes registering much easier and quicker – that’s what I did and I ended up getting everything I wanted.***

Actions

Information