FROZEN FOUR!

15 04 2009

This past weekend I went to Washington D.C. to play with the Pep Band at the Men’s Frozen Four hockey game. We left Thursday morning at 6am (SO EARLY!) and started the trek to D.C. We took a really nice coach bus down which made the 10-11ish hour bus ride more comfortable. Plus there was only twenty or so of us, so we were able to spread out.

The game was at the Verizon Center in D.C., and it was a really nice arena. Our semi-final game was Thurs. night and we played Boston University. Our team was ranked #3 and B.U. was ranked #1. Unfortunately, the team lost, but they played a great game, and it was awesome to watch. I was really glad I made the trip down. It actually came at a really good time because I had very little work going on with my classes! We stayed at a really nice hotel in Bethesda/Chevy Chase, Maryland. Unfortunately we didn’t get to stay in the area longer and check out some of the sites because the team lost. But on the way to the game we drove down Embassy Row, and got to see a bunch of different embassies. :)

Here are a few pictures I took at the game:

The scoreboard!

DSC01744.JPG

Some UVM fans!

DSC01745.JPG

UVM and BU warming up before the game!

DSC01746.JPG

Only three weeks left in the school year – can’t believe it! Right now I’m in the midst of picking out classes for fall semester, so I’ll post about that when it gets settled and I figure out what I’m taking!

Actions

Information