TGIF!

3 04 2009

Thank goodness it’s Friday. I love it when I know I can sleep in for two days.

Today, I had a meeting with my advisor to talk about what classes I’m taking next year. Next fall I’m taking (I hope) two communications courses, one of which is a lab, one computer class, a social science (maybe psychology), a diversity class, and hopefully a French class. It works out to be 16 credits, or about 5 1/2 classes. I’m excited because I’ll be getting more into classes that are more applicable to my major. Plus that means I’ll be a sophomore, which I think is quite exciting!

All is well in Vermont. My classes right now are going well, and the weather has finally gotten to a point where I can wear flip-flops to class and not end up with frostbite – absolutely wonderful. Yesterday afternoon it was so nice outside that I decided to take my homework outside and work.

Next weekend is going to be awesome. The men’s hockey team made it to the Frozen Four, and the pep band is going down to Washington D.C. to play at the game! Our semi-final game is on Thursday versus Boston University, and if we win, we’ll play another game on Saturday. If not, we’ll pack back onto the bus and drive back north on Friday. I haven’t been to Washington D.C. since my freshman year in high school when my high school band went down to play at the inauguration, so I’m very excited to go down. AND it means I get to miss two days of classes :)

I’ll definitely be posting pictures from the trip!

Actions

Information