Only 6 weeks left!

20 03 2009

Spring break was really great. I didn’t do anything extravagant like go to Miami – instead I just hung out at home with my friends and my family. It’s always good to see them. Sleeping in + good food + doing nothing = good times :) What was really surprising to me was that there is only about 6 weeks left of school and then I’m done!

The only major thing that I really wanted to get done over break was to get a job all set up for the summer. Last year I hosted at a restaurant called Newick’s Lobster House in Dover, NH, which is only about 20 minutes from where I live. I went back over vacation to talk with the managers, and this summer I’m going to be a waitress. I did two days of training over break, and then when I get back in May, I can just jump right in. I’m really excited to start. The restaurant is absolutely huge, it has good food, and the waitresses make a lot of money in tips, which is a huge factor for me. I’m really glad it all got straightened out, especially since I think it’s going to be hard for people to get jobs over the summer. What’s really funny is that I might end up with an internship too…more on that later.

Actions

Information