Random Stuff

26 02 2009

I don’t really have anything in particular to write about, so this might come off as a bit random.

Midterms are starting to come up again…awesome. I really hope they go well. I haven’t really gotten any bad grades on exams so far, but they could definitely be better. I’m not too stressed about it yet, since I have a little bit of time to study still. Next Monday I have an exam in Nutrition AND Political Science, both of which are probably my hardest classes.

At the beginning of the year, I thought buying the Triple Major Pass through the ski/snowboard club would be a good idea. Three mountains seasons pass at Jay Peak, Bolton Valley, and Mad River Glen, free bus transportation, all for around $260. But of course, life got in the way and I didn’t end up going once. I know it is Vermont and we’ll have snow until April probably, but realistically I don’t see myself going skiing. The buses for the mountains leave the gym on Saturday/Sunday around 7:30am…by the time I get to Saturday or Sunday, the last thing on my mind is getting up early to go skiing by myself. Now I know that for me, it isn’t really worth it to buy the pass. Live and learn I suppose!

Actions

Information