Johann Hari’s article in The Nation on How to Build a Progressive Tea Party is one of the more exciting and inspiring pieces of news I’ve read recently. Hari recounts how a group of Twitter-linked citizens outraged by David Cameron’s £7 billion cuts to social programs when a single company, cellphone giant Vodafone, was allowed […]
Posts Tagged ‘social movements’
- Shari on Books of the decade in ecocultural theory
- Mike S. on Against the Anthropocene
- Comment on Crimea & the political spectrum | UKR-TAZ on ‘Country under reconstruction’: Ukraine & the society of the provocation
- Tim Carr on Against the Anthropocene
- Against the Anthropocene | A(s)cene on Against the Anthropocene
- This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States license.