One of the impressive recent efforts to bring the physical sciences and the social sciences and humanities back onto “consilient” speaking terms (to use E. O. Wilson’s terminology, though his own efforts at this have been unimpressive) is Wendy Wheeler’s The Whole Creature: Complexity, Biosemiotics and the Evolution of Culture. Wheeler is a humanist, an […]
Posts Tagged ‘ethology’
- Mike S. on Against the Anthropocene
- Comment on Crimea & the political spectrum | UKR-TAZ on ‘Country under reconstruction’: Ukraine & the society of the provocation
- Tim Carr on Against the Anthropocene
- Against the Anthropocene | A(s)cene on Against the Anthropocene
- Mark Crosby on “Beatnik Brothers” in Parrhesia
- This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States license.