What books, published over the last ten years, have contributed most cogently and profoundly to our thinking about the relationship between culture and nature, ecology and society? (That’s to name just two of the dualisms this blog regularly throws into question.) Who have been the most important ecocultural theorists so far this century? And which […]
Posts Tagged ‘Escobar’
- Shari on Books of the decade in ecocultural theory
- Mike S. on Against the Anthropocene
- Comment on Crimea & the political spectrum | UKR-TAZ on ‘Country under reconstruction’: Ukraine & the society of the provocation
- Tim Carr on Against the Anthropocene
- Against the Anthropocene | A(s)cene on Against the Anthropocene
- This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States license.