Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Posts Tagged ‘climate communication’

As people around the world prepare for Global Climate Strike Week (Sept. 20-27) and for the UN Climate Action Summit in New York City on Sept. 23, here are some thoughts and sources to help us think about what’s at stake, what’s possible, and what we can do. This blog may be updated as needed, […]

Read Full Post »

I recently found myself in a part of Mississauga, Ontario (a bedroom community of Toronto),┬áin which more than 90% of the visible landscape (excepting the sky) appeared to consist of concrete, in the form of pavement, asphalt, buildings, and such. The remaining 5-10% — rows of evenly spaced short trees, shrubs, a few patches of […]

Read Full Post »

Skip to toolbar