By Jon Cloke Loughborough University geographer Jon Cloke shared this piece with the Crit-Geog-Forum in response to the recent discussion about blogs and social media (see here for more on that). Jon’s been kind enough to allow me to share it on Immanence. I think it provocatively gets at the larger picture in which blogs […]
Posts Tagged ‘blogging’
- Mike S. on Against the Anthropocene
- Comment on Crimea & the political spectrum | UKR-TAZ on ‘Country under reconstruction’: Ukraine & the society of the provocation
- Tim Carr on Against the Anthropocene
- Against the Anthropocene | A(s)cene on Against the Anthropocene
- Mark Crosby on “Beatnik Brothers” in Parrhesia
- This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States license.